Romantic music comes in all shapes and sizes. There are those romantic hard rock songs that made people swoon, while others may prefer the classical romantic songs that involve easy listening styles of music. Whatever your taste, romantic music can be the addition you need in a time when you want to tell that special someone what you feel, but simply do not have the words to describe your feelings.
Whether it is a special occasion such as your anniversary, a holiday like Valentine’s Day, or you simply want a song that is going to symbolize your love for one another, there are romantic songs that are going to be touted as the best romance songs of all time. A romantic song and a good kiss it’s definitly the best weapon.
The Romantic Songs That Will Forever Last
When asked what the best songs are for those who are looking for something romantically, there are several songs that pop into people’s heads. These include:
- “At Last” by Etta James
- “My One and Only Love” by Johnny Harman and John Coltrane
- “All The Things You Are” performed by Frank Sinatra
- “Love Song” by either The Cure or Adele, as each option is often cited by people
According to Billboard, the most romantic songs include over 100 songs that people have found romantic memories of, whether this be the first song they danced to with their first love, a song played at their wedding, or the like. These songs include:
- “Love Story” by Taylor Swift
- “Baby Love” by The Supremes
- “I Just Called to Say I Love You” by Stevie Wonder
- “I Knew I Loved You” by Savage Garden
Other romantic songs that are often thought of are:
- “Something” by The Beatles
- “Never Gonna Give You Up” by Barry White
- “Georgia on my Mind” by Ray Charles
- “Is This Love” by Whitesnake
- “Waiting for a Girl Like You” by Foreigner
- “To Make You Feel My Love” by Garth Brooks
Choosing your Romantic Song
If you are looking for a romantic song that is going to symbolize your feelings for someone, keep in mind that each person is going to have a different idea of what the song means. Thus, you have to choose one that is going to mean something to you, no matter if others may consider it not appropriate. In most cases, the romance of these songs is due to the talk of love or the feeling that is often accompanied when this song is heard.